Gynecology Services and Procedures Include:
- Operative and Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Tubal Sterilization
- Novasure Ablation
- Fibroid Management
- Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Gynecology; Including Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Peri-Menopausal and Menopausal Hormone Replacement Therapy Recommendations, Formulations and Alternative Therapies
- Libido and Sexual Health Services
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) Evaluation and Treatment
- Endometriosis Evaluation and Treatment
- Testing, Treatment and Counseling For Reproductive Infectious Diseases
- Routine Gynecologic Examinations and Screenings
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- HTA Endometrial Ablation Treatment
- NEXPLANON Birth Control Implant
- da Vinci® Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Related blog posts
Urinary incontinence, or the loss of bladder control, is a common and embarrassing problem. The severity ranges from occasional leakage when you cough or sneeze to having an urge so sudden and strong you don't get to a toilet in time. Although it occurs more often as...
There are things you can do every day to help avoid getting cancer. Two of the most important things you can do are making healthy choices and getting the right screening tests for you, such as mammograms and pap smears. Make Healthy Choices Quitting smoking is one of...
What is diabetes? Who does it affect? And how can you prevent diabetes? Let’s find out! Diabetes affects more than 34 million Americans and is the seventh leading cause of death. Prevention is the key to slowing the onset of and overcoming diabetes. What is Diabetes?...