Gynecology Services and Procedures Include:
- Operative and Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Tubal Sterilization
- Novasure Ablation
- Fibroid Management
- Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Gynecology; Including Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Peri-Menopausal and Menopausal Hormone Replacement Therapy Recommendations, Formulations and Alternative Therapies
- Libido and Sexual Health Services
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) Evaluation and Treatment
- Endometriosis Evaluation and Treatment
- Testing, Treatment and Counseling For Reproductive Infectious Diseases
- Routine Gynecologic Examinations and Screenings
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- HTA Endometrial Ablation Treatment
- NEXPLANON Birth Control Implant
- da Vinci® Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Related blog posts
Pregnancy spacing is the time from one baby’s birth until the next pregnancy. Understanding the risks and benefits associated with timing your pregnancies too close together or too far apart can help you make an informed decision about when to grow your family. Why Is...
Vitamin D normalizes your body’s calcium and phosphorus absorption and assists your immune system function. It's also essential for bone growth and bone remodeling. Other roles it serves in the body include the reduction of inflammation and modulation of multiple...
Many men and women have paved the way for modern gynecology. Dr. Marie Stopes, our person of influence in gynecology, is one. Dr. Marie Stopes Dr. Marie Stopes, 1880-1958, was a distinguished academic scientist and the youngest Doctor of Science in Britain at that...