Gynecology Services and Procedures Include:
- Operative and Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Tubal Sterilization
- Novasure Ablation
- Fibroid Management
- Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Gynecology; Including Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Peri-Menopausal and Menopausal Hormone Replacement Therapy Recommendations, Formulations and Alternative Therapies
- Libido and Sexual Health Services
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) Evaluation and Treatment
- Endometriosis Evaluation and Treatment
- Testing, Treatment and Counseling For Reproductive Infectious Diseases
- Routine Gynecologic Examinations and Screenings
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- HTA Endometrial Ablation Treatment
- NEXPLANON Birth Control Implant
- da Vinci® Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Related blog posts
A state of mental or emotional strain resulting from adverse or demanding circumstances defines stress. It affects every system in our body. Many emotional and physical disorders that have been linked to stress include depression, anxiety, heart attacks, stroke,...
Menopause affects each woman differently. Perhaps your best friend is struggling to sleep. You're drenched in sweat from each hot flash. And your sister—lucky her—is enjoying a new sense of energy and creativity. What are the three stages of menopause and what can you...
Heart disease causes 27% of female deaths – more than all cancers. Nearly half a million women die of heart disease every year, but only 13% of Americans know that heart disease is the number one health threat for women. Why You Should Be Aware "It's an equal...