Gynecology Services and Procedures Include:
- Operative and Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Tubal Sterilization
- Novasure Ablation
- Fibroid Management
- Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Gynecology; Including Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Peri-Menopausal and Menopausal Hormone Replacement Therapy Recommendations, Formulations and Alternative Therapies
- Libido and Sexual Health Services
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) Evaluation and Treatment
- Endometriosis Evaluation and Treatment
- Testing, Treatment and Counseling For Reproductive Infectious Diseases
- Routine Gynecologic Examinations and Screenings
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- HTA Endometrial Ablation Treatment
- NEXPLANON Birth Control Implant
- da Vinci® Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Related blog posts
January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month. Cervical cancer is a type of cancer that occurs in the cervix cells, the lower part of the uterus that connects to the vagina. Various strains of the human papillomavirus (HPV), a sexually transmitted infection, play a role...
A study of history provides many examples of women pioneers, and medicine is no exception. Although very few trace as far back as Metrodora. Metrodora, A Pioneer in Women's Health Metrodora, a pioneer in women's health is often referred to as the "Mother of...
It's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. So let's talk about the risks that women face. There are many things that can affect your chances of getting cancer. Most take years to develop. While you can’t control some risk factors, like getting older, you can control...