Gynecology Services and Procedures Include:
- Operative and Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Tubal Sterilization (Including Essure Procedure)
- Novasure Ablation
- Fibroid Management
- Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Gynecology; Including Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Peri-Menopausal and Menopausal Hormone Replacement Therapy Recommendations, Formulations and Alternative Therapies
- Libido and Sexual Health Services
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) Evaluation and Treatment
- Endometriosis Evaluation and Treatment
- Testing, Treatment and Counseling For Reproductive Infectious Diseases
- Routine Gynecologic Examinations and Screenings
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- HTA Endometrial Ablation Treatment
- NEXPLANON Birth Control Implant
- da Vinci® Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Related blog posts
Over 70% of Americans are either overweight or obese, with a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or more. In other words, unhealthy weight has become the new normal; people with a healthy weight – a BMI of 25 or less – are now in the minority.
News can often be confusing with various health fads being described as healthy one week and terrible for you the next. To lower risk of breast cancer, women need to maintain a healthy weight, be physically active, and limit alcohol.
Heart health, especially women’s, is very connected to relationship health. Research shows that happily married people (or people who are in happy long-term relationships) have lower levels of heart disease than single, divorced, or separated people.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), gonorrhea is becoming more common and increasingly drug resistant. This infection was once easily treated with a dose of antibiotics, but now it’s turning into a nearly invincible sexually transmitted disease (STD)....
Burning, urgency to pee, frequent urination, low back pain. Symptoms of urinary tract infections (UTIs) are painful and annoying, especially if you experience them frequently. Caused by bacteria, women are more likely to have them because bacteria from stools can come...
Women and men face different health risks. Knowing is half the battle of prevention, but many women in the U.S. don’t know the threats they are up against. Do you know the top three health threats? (Surprisingly to many, number one is not breast cancer). The good news...
"Do other women feel pain during sex?" "Should I be worried that I am bleeding so heavily?" "Is this normal?" "Am I normal?" Although these are common questions, many women are unwilling to discuss them with their doctors. Health concerns can range from quirks—is it...
In a shocking, recently reported statistic, 45% of U.S. citizens, aged 18-59, are infected with genital HPV, or human papillomavirus. Nearly all individuals who are sexually active will get infected with the human papillomavirus (HPV) at some time in their life. Some...
You’ve decided that you would like to not have any more children so permanent birth control is an important option to discuss with your doctor. Over 60% of women of reproductive age are currently using contraception and about 10 million (27%) use female sterilization....
You likely already know this: saturated fat is bad, and trans fat is really bad. This isn’t new information. (If you are surprised, scroll to the bottom of this article for a quick description of each fat). But, chances are high that you don’t know enough about the...