Gynecology Services and Procedures Include:
- Operative and Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Tubal Sterilization
- Novasure Ablation
- Fibroid Management
- Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Gynecology; Including Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Peri-Menopausal and Menopausal Hormone Replacement Therapy Recommendations, Formulations and Alternative Therapies
- Libido and Sexual Health Services
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) Evaluation and Treatment
- Endometriosis Evaluation and Treatment
- Testing, Treatment and Counseling For Reproductive Infectious Diseases
- Routine Gynecologic Examinations and Screenings
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- HTA Endometrial Ablation Treatment
- NEXPLANON Birth Control Implant
- da Vinci® Robotic Assisted Surgery
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Related blog posts
Approximately 26 million people in the United States have Diabetes. Out of that number, 95% have type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes develops most often in middle-aged and older adults but can also occur in young people. But what is the connection between Type 2 Diabetes...
Who is at risk for uterine fibroids? Keep reading to find out all you need to know. What are Uterine Fibroids? Uterine fibroids are growths made up of the muscle and connective tissue from the uterus wall. Fibroids can grow as a single (one growth) or in a cluster....
When should a woman consider hormone replacement therapy, and what are the different kinds of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)? Keep reading to find out. When Should I Consider Hormone Therapy? During menopause, your estrogen levels fall. Common menopause symptoms...